:: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid for daedalu…
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid for daedalus
Hi Joel,

On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:33:00 +0700
Joel Roth via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> Great that you're working on a new architecture for this program.
> Since upgrading to daedalus, I noticed that my old sn didn't
> work properly. I didn't investigate further but have been
> looking to install a newer version.
>
> Currently apt-cache search netaid shows:
>
> simple-netaid-vte3 - Gtk3 container for the ncurses interface of simple netaid
> snetaid - configuration daemon for simple-netaid.
>
> Can I expect a complete package for devuan? I looked for
> packages in gnuinos/pool but seemed to be
> missing dependencies such as libnetaid0.

This weekend I uploaded the packages for daedalus. The newest versions are packaged
in quilt source format, and you can differentiate them by the suffix -N+gnuinos5 in
the debian version:

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/libp/libpstat/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/libp/libpstat/>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/libu/libubox/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/libu/libubox/>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/u/ubus/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/u/ubus/>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/libn/libnetaid/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/libn/libnetaid/>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/s/snetaid/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/s/snetaid/>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/s/simple-netaid-cdk/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/s/simple-netaid-cdk/>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/s/simple-netaid-vte3/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/s/simple-netaid-vte3/>

> I'm mainly interested the command line utility.

You can find some documentation in the website about the command line utilities:

https://www.gnuinos.org/ubus/ <https://www.gnuinos.org/ubus/>

Feel free to ask :)

Thanks for your interest in simple-netaid !!

Cheers,

Aitor.