:: [devuan-dev] bug#685: Unneeded depe…
Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: Mark Hindley
CC: 685
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#685: Unneeded dependency for systemd-standalone-tmpfiles
Hi,

Am Mo den 4. Jul 2022 um 9:23 schrieb Mark Hindley:
> On Mon, Jul 04, 2022 at 08:17:20AM +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> > Package: lvm2
> > Version: 2.03.15-1
> > Severity: normal
>
> However, lvm2 is not forked in Devuan and we used Debian's packages directly
> without recompilation. Please report this to Debian's BTS.

Sorry, no.

I had too many fights especially with this Michael Biebl who is one main
driver of putting systemd dependencies in many, many unrelated tools. He
does use his power to close real bugs with wontfix just as he can.

The bug above is a candidate for this I... to jump in and close it in
this way.

I don't engage in such fights anymore. That was one main reason, I
changed to devuan.

Regards
   Klaus
--