:: Re: [DNG] NFS rookie mistake?
Author: Rod Rodolico
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] NFS rookie mistake?
Sorry, I pushed the wrong button and did not reply to list. Apologize.

Is this related to http://kb.unixservertech.com/start/debugging/linux?

NFS would not start after upgrade to Devuan Beowulf. Appears to be an
issue with Debian.

Looking in the logs, I saw
'/run/rpcbind not owned by root failed'

Solution:

echo 'PATH="$PATH:/usr/bin"' >> /etc/default/rpcbind

Read the (short) article if you want links and a little more info (it is
my notes).

Rod