:: [DNG] install on a raid 1 array
Author: o1bigtenor
To: Devuan ML
Subject: [DNG] install on a raid 1 array
Greetings

When the parts get here I'm going to be installing Devuan testing on
the system.

I have not ever installed like this so first the configuration.

Ryzen 7 3800X
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro mobo
64 GB ram
2 - 1 TB M2 drives
2 - 1 TB SSDs

I want to set the system up so that the drives are 2 sets of Raid-1 with
(proposed)
set 1
/efi, /boot, /, /usr, /usr/local, /var, swap
set 2
/home

How do I set up the raid arrays?
Are they set up first and then the system is installed?
Or do I set up what I want on one of each of the sets and the copy
that setup to the second (of the set) and make it raid after system
install?

I can't seem to find anything done within the last 2 years talking about this.
Don't see where it should be difficult but then - - - well I've
thought that before(!!!!) and had a boat load of male bovine excrement
to wade through!
(So I'm asking before doing to forestall issues - - - I hope!)

TIA