:: Re: [DNG] Beowulf to Chimaera updat…
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Beowulf to Chimaera update breaks suspend on laptop
afaik on chimaera xfce4 relies on elogind for handling "suspend on lid
close", and this is something you may disable by a slight edit of
/etc/elogind/logind.conf, to have the three assignments:
HandleLidSwitch=ignore
HandleLidSwitchExternalPower=ignore
HandleLidSwitchDocked=ignore

Hopefully that will let your previous suspend solution work.

Ralph.