:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-03-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-03-24
# Devuan meet 2022-03-24 @20:30 UTC

Present: hendrik, Centurion-Dan, golinux, fsmithred, plasma41, rrq,
Plentyn

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen Package updates
  * ceres: openvpn, base-files, tasksel (Closes:
    [#670](https://bugs.devuan.org/670)), network-manager
  * chimaera-proposed-updates: base-files, tasksel

### golinux
* Sapphire theming progress:
  * Desktop: https://transfer.sh/56Uymc/C-P-sapphire.png
  * Login: https://transfer.sh/QWbpaM/slim-sapphire.png
  * grub (sort of):
    https://transfer.sh/4OCc9T/sapphire-transparent-overlay.png
  * Have started to put pieces into git documentation:
    https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/src/branch/master/art/graphics/05-daedalus-sapphire
* dokuwiki backup on google docs . . . :(

### fsmithred
* new live-iso builders on devuan servers work. How do I move the isos
to files.devuan.org? (sftp login from files failed.)

### plasma41
* I've been tinkering with the PinePhone. I tried converting Mobian to
Devuan, a package at a time, just to see how quickly it would break. I
swapped out the Debian dbus packages with the Devuan dbus packages &
rebooted and phosh, the graphical shell based on GNOME Shell, failed
to draw anything on the screen. The phone displays a Mobian logo via
plymouth during boot, then you are stuck on a black screen (LCD
backlight illuminated but nothing drawn to the screen). Might have had
more success if I swapped out more packages at a time. More tinkering
awaits!
* Did you try Maemo Leste?

## New Actions