:: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Making the Dev…
Author: Matthias Kruk
To: devuan-mirrors
Subject: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Making the Devuan package mirrors DNS-RR better.
Yes, I'd like to serve Taiwan as well. I didn't list it earlier because the
Taiwanese mirror is a magnitude faster and I didn't want to cause users to
download from a slower mirror. If my mirror could serve as backup, that
would be best.

I'd also be interested to participate in the DNS RR. Do I understand
correctly that my mirror will automatically be included by apt-panopticon
if I configure it correctly and it's found to be reliable enough?

Best regards
--Matthias