:: Re: [DNG] software question
Author: Florian Zieboll
To: o1bigtenor via Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] software question
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:51:09 -0600
o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> Will have to take a look at this 'constant contact'.

As you are considering "cloud based" solutions, depending on your and
the recipients' attitude towards "left-wing activism" [1], you
might want to have a look at riseup.net: They provide mailing list
services, too [2]. IIRC, you can keep lists "private".

While they have become much too big for me to believe, that they are not
deeply borked (they are a US based tech collective, [3]), I am quite
sure that no user data ever gets transferred to the conventional ad
industry.

everlibre Grüße and best regards,
Florian

[1] Not sure about mine at the moment, at least regarding the latest
    spin towards authoritarian support for pharmaceutical corporations
    and their puppets. Although one might say that this is just the
    logical consequence of a long term progression: I am still very
    impressed and bow my head to the choreograph, lol.

[2] https://lists.riseup.net/www/

[3] "As of 2013, Riseup features 6 million subscribers spread across
    14,000 lists." Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riseup