:: Re: [DNG] software question
Author: o1bigtenor
CC: Devuan ML
Subject: Re: [DNG] software question
On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 7:59 AM Curtis Maurand via Dng
<dng@???> wrote:

> How about PHPList? It works like constant contact or mailchimp.
> mailchimp has a "free" level of service. So far mailchimp has been
> enough for the small concert choir I do work for.

Hm - - - did a took a look at phplist - - - -
3rd post (IIRC) was titled:

Being marked as spam on all @hotmail, @outlook, @live, and @yahoo addresses

it sounds like a somewhat common issue - - - that would mean that
phplist is a little
short - - - - many people have their email accounts with one of those
providers. (Most
of the people I know in fact.)
Mailchimp seems quite widely used and even their website feels sorta
like its into
the data slurp.
Will have to take a look at this 'constant contact'.

thanks for the ideas!

Regards