:: Re: [DNG] Website "motto"?
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Website "motto"?
On Wednesday 19 January 2022 at 21:59:46, Steve Litt wrote:

> golinux@??? said on Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:49:41
> >
> >Like this? https://transfer.sh/cTgmNi/if-rev2.png
>
> For the first 36 hours after you posted this, I thought "if" was the
> English word "if", not "Internet Freedom" or whatever. Short and to the
> point works only if you don't need an accompanying explanation.

So, maybe two different colours (or at least shades) for the two letters?

That could be enough to make people think of them separately.

Antony.

--
She did not swoon, but she did get a look on her face that said 'This
conversation is over', which Jack took as a sign he was going in the right

- Neal Stephenson, Quicksilver

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.