:: Re: [unSYSTEM] An Electrum server u…
Author: S F
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] An Electrum server using libbitcoin
Hey Amir,Years ago I invested 50 bucks to in the dark wallet kickstarter. I got a t-shirt, thanks! I think a wallet came with it too but I don't have that info anymore. Can you help me find it?On Apr 15, 2021 10:05 AM, Amir Taaki <amir@???> wrote:Monero with Triptych reaches an acceptable level of on-chain privacy,
but still weaker than zk.
Complexity of ZK is overstated, mostly by programmers who have bad math
skills.