:: [DNG] Priter trouble again.
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] Printer trouble again. -- solved
Subject: [DNG] Priter trouble again.
I installed CUPS a part of the standard istall long ago.
I had no trouble configuring it back the to talk sweet to me printer.
Worked fine. Bu tnow it doesn't.

The printer seems to hae changed its IP number.
Now I can tell it explicitly what IP numder to use by entering stuff in its
physical control panel. So all I should have to do is to set its IP number to
whatever CUPS (now unsuccessfuly) uses to talk to it.

What I don't know is how to get CUPS to tell me what IP number it currently thinks
belongs to the printer.

There should be some simple way of asking CUPS to tell me this.

-- hendrik