:: Re: [DNG] networking thinking
Author: Gabe Stanton
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] networking thinking
On Sun, 2021-11-28 at 07:20 -0600, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:
I've been looking at pfsense and opnsense.

Sorry for reviving a month old thread but I'm just catching up on
emails and thought it might be useful to share that Opnsense hasn't
supported x86 for about 2 years.

I use Opnsense and have for quite a while. I switched over from pfsense
quite a while back though I can't recall why. I almost stopped using
Opnsense when they dropped x86 but I ended up switching hardware to
comply. It was probably x86 support that caused me to switch to
Opnsense in the first place.

Gabe