:: Re: [DNG] system administration of …
Author: Peter Duffy
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] system administration of non-systemd distros and releases
The trouble is that it's not just an OS for geeks - it's the OS on which
the vast majority of the internet runs.

If the sysadmins who maintain the servers which form the infrastructure
and backbone of the internet were to get de-skilled, that would be a
very big problem. (Although, I should say that I personally can't for a
moment imagine that that would happen.)