:: Re: [DNG] chimaera and xfce look co…
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: Riccardo Mottola
CC: [DNG]
Subject: Re: [DNG] chimaera and xfce look consistency
Hello Riccardo,

XFCE is upgrading to GTK3. The inconsistent look of the windows you've seen
might be due to old style windows being used alongside newer style.

XFCE isn't a big monolithical application, instead a compilation of several
softwares that creates your desktop environment. Not all these software are bing
upgraded at the same time. Due to the voluntary nature of the project, people
work on them when they have the time.

Cheers,
             Ludovic