:: Re: [DNG] [OT] Twitch and 2FA (TOTP…
Author: spiralofhope
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [OT] Twitch and 2FA (TOTP)
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 11:31:16 +0200
Bernard Rosset via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> Something very important is implied there, and probably only a few
> will notice it: there is a requirement for a smartphone.

I agree.

I'm also getting text messages for 2FA for a lot of things, for some
more security.. but I have no illusions.

I've been talking to youths as young as 13 who don't even have a
computer.. they are able to do all their computery stuff using a phone.
I can't comprehend this, and I recognize this as being the generation
gap I've been waiting to experience.

God I hate phones, they have so much potential but turned out awful.