:: [DNG] Git learning -- Was: devuan g…
Author: Bernard Rosset
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Git learning -- Was: devuan gitea broken?
> Yes, but I don't have the time to learn the git-fu at the moment.

I usually prefer to say "I don't *take* the time", because there is
plenty of time; it's just a series of choices (some of them not being
freely taken) on what to allocate it for that matters.

Said otherwise, you'll never take the time to learn something until you
decide to allocate time for it.

Hit me up privately if you want a (quick?) session about the basics of
Git, so you'd be able to see changes, write them and pull from/push to
repositories (ie any other Git repository you got access to out there -
decentralised!).
I'm readily available/motivated to share such important knowledge, and
the basics could be covered in, say, 30 minutes hands-on.

Of course, if/when you'll start pulling on the thread of specifics to
discover/learn, the required time will grow exponentially :o)

Bernard (Beer) Rosset
https://rosset.net/