:: [DNG] Review of documentation neede…
Author: golinux
To: Dng
Subject: [DNG] Review of documentation needed
Request to the Devuan community . . .

As we get closer to the Chimaera release, we'd appreciate some feedback
on whether the existing documentation listed below, which is applicable
to all releases, is still useful/accurate and should be carried forward
for use in Chimaera.

These documents were written by dev1fanboy aka chillfan who provided
updates/corrections from Jessie through Beowulf. Sadly, he has not been
seen for a very long time or responded to email queries.

You can find the docs that need reviewing here:
https://www.devuan.org/os/documentation/dev1fanboy/

All releases

General information
Installing Devuan
Full disk encryption
Network configuration
Devuan without D-Bus
D-Bus free software
Minimal xorg install
Minimal XFCE install

Your comments and/or corrections especially on technical issues would be
most appreciated.

Thanks,
The WWW Team