:: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2021…
Author: Olaf Meeuwissen
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2021-09-09
Hi,

B Stack writes:

> # Devuan meet 2021-09-09 @20:30 UTC
> [...]
> ### jaromil
> * [...]
> * docker images daily updated for ascii, beowulf, chimaera and ceres
> https://hub.docker.com/r/dyne/devuan/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated
> by paddy-hack and jaromil, readmes:
> * https://github.com/dyne/docker-devuan-builds
> * https://gitlab.com/paddy-hack/devuan/

FYI, I've been experiencing image build errors on GitLab.com's runners
for reasons I do not (yet?) understand.

See https://gitlab.com/paddy-hack/devuan/-/issues/20 for details.

I've asked on the GitLab Forum[1] but not gotten any feedback so far.

[1]: https://forum.gitlab.com/t/gitlab-com-shared-runners-changed-docker-in-docker-permissions/56848

I'm wondering whether I should try adding self-provisioned runner to see
if I can get the builds to succeed again. Maybe that way I can also
find the root cause of the failures I'm seeing.

Hope this helps,