:: [DNG] [OT] PrivateBin (was: Re: [OT…
Author: al3xu5
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] [OT] PrivateBin (was: Re: [OT] Video cards on Linux (was Re: Information request re: wayland))
Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:42:49 -0500 - o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???>:

> On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 8:52 AM hal <vmlinux@???> wrote:
>

> > On 9/3/21 06:24, o1bigtenor wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > How did you get your 1050 Ti working under nouveau?
> > > How many monitors/sizes are you driving off of it?
> > >
> > > This is the card that I'm fighting!!
> > > Trying to drive 2 - 1920x1080 and 1 - 4k.
> > > Its the 4k monitor that seems to cause the issues!!
> > >
> > > (Please pretty please - - - - do you have any ideas/suggestions!)
> >

> > Hopefully this pastebin helps.

[...]
> Hmmm - - - - the page shows for about 1/2 a second and then goes blank.
> tried clicking on the individual sections - - - still no joy.
>
> So I destroyed the pastebin cookies in the browser and purged the history
> file of anything to do with pastebin.

[...]

Just to suggest a (IMHO) better pastebin service:

PrivateBin
https://privatebin.info/

Disroot Bin - Encrypted pastebin by PrivateBin
https://bin.disroot.org/

- No cookies
- Encryption
- Password protection
- Expiration times, including "forever" and "burn after reading"
- Markdown format support for HTML formatted pastes, including preview
- Syntax highlighting for source code using prettify.js
- ...

Regards
al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B