:: Re: [DNG] License for the DNG creat…
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] License for the DNG created software guide --> Proposal: DNG Verbatim Libre License (upd)
Jaromil . . . please advise regarding the policy for using the Devuan
trademark and DNG acronym on a license for a document compiled and
written from comments on the DNG list by Steve Litt.

My .02 . . .

Whoa! Any license using the Devuan trademark would have to go through
Dyne. Even licensing "DNG" could be debatable. Before any action is even
considered, you'll need to pass it by Jaromil/Dyne.

And what use is a verbatim (or any other) license unless you have the
financial resources to challenge those who might violate it.

Carving it into a stone tablet might be the best method of pristine
preservation.

golinux