:: Re: [DNG] Marker
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Marker
On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 18:10:34 -0400, Steve wrote in message
<20210730181034.418a3978@???>:

> This email was to mark the point I got to in my outline of everything
> that's been said in the DNG software authoring standards, because my
> email client (claws-mail) doesn't have a bookmarking capability, as
> far as I know.

..huh? And he top posts.

..chk down the "Message" menu for "Mark", "Color label" and "Tags"
for marker ideas, or down the "Tools" for filtering tool ideas, or
"Configuration" for filtering, plugins, "Tags" or "Actions" ideas,
or down the other 4 menus for search and help ideas.

..e.g. [Ctrl]+[3] to color your Marker thread pink. ;o)

> SteveT
>

> Steve Litt said on Fri, 30 Jul 2021 15:58:07 -0400
>
> >This serves as a marker. I'll explain later.
> >
> >SteveT

Scenarios always come in sets of three: