:: Re: [DNG] Starting outline for the …
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Starting outline for the DNG Safe Programmer Certificate
Josef Grosch via Dng said on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:32:05 -0700

>Another suggestion I have is to use the variable and method naming
>convention that java uses. I like the way it looks and I think camel
>case is more readable than snake case.

This reminds me of something not yet in the outline. The originating
author should place, in comments, near the top, his or her syntax
conventions including naming conventions, brace placements if not
Python, spaces or tabs.

I'm hidiously guilty of using violating my own conventions (or not
having any), so I should make that document at the start of a project.
Matter of fact, I should make it BEFORE my next project. Naturally, one
such stylesheet must be made for Python, another for C, etc.

In an ideal world, here's how I'd do C blocks:

if(mybool)
{
do_my_stuff()
}

However, I do it the way Vim preformats for me, to make my life easier:

if(mybool){
do_my_stuff()
}

#ifndef AUTHOR