:: Re: [DNG] Starting outline for the …
Author: g4sra
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Starting outline for the DNG Safe Programmer Certificate

On Thursday, July 29th, 2021 at 10:00 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> g4sra via Dng said on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 20:50:02 +0000
> > Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

If I correctly interpret spiralofhope's meaning

Regard the document itself as if it was pseudocode.
Apply the rules of the document to the document e.g.

1) keep the document as short as possible
3) all of a paragraph must fit on the screen
9) the document must be readable to others like a children's book