:: Re: [DNG] Nasty Linux systemd secur…
Author: g4sra
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Nasty Linux systemd security bug revealed

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Monday, July 26th, 2021 at 5:39 PM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp <office@???> wrote:

> Anno domini 2021 Mon, 26 Jul 16:33:45 +0000
>

> g4sra via Dng scripsit:
>

> > [...]
> >

> > > It takes some effort to learn, but I doubt it's rocket science
> > > Which is why they call it Computer Science, it's harder.
> > > Rocket Science has a formula for everything, even the top AI experts cannot formulate the intricacies of a Neural Net program.
> Why not? It's just a set of equations. Calling it "AI" might sell it to marketing guys and polititians that definitly lack "NI", but that's about it.

It's no big secret, because none of the experts 'understand' the intricacies of the interactions of said equations.
A very quick google (or web search if you prefer), not bothered reading them myself, there may be better examples out there.

Tabloid style:
https://qz.com/865357/we-dont-understand-how-ai-make-most-decisions-so-now-algorithms-are-explaining-themselves/

Industry style:
https://simmtester.com/News/IndustryArticle/21626