:: [DNG] Another request for assistanc…
Author: o1bigtenor
To: Devuan ML
Subject: [DNG] Another request for assistance
Greetings

Not to long ago I was getting assistance on either migrating a Debian
buster (stable) system to Devuan Beowulf except I needed to install
Devuan. Lots of room on the single hdd so was able to successfully
install - - - - except . . .

The present Devuan system can be booted using rEFInd to choose the
right 'files' but this is still a
workaround not a nice clean bootable system.

(I had already had the Devuan Beowulf system running for a few weeks
but a massive weather system (we had a 18.5 hour power outage) forced
a shutdown.)

If someone would please provide some direction(s) so that I could
determine what isn't 'correct' so I could fix whatever is blocking
things from a neat system.

TIA