:: [devuan-dev] bug#582: Konsole prope…
Author: Joerg Schiermeier
To: Mark Hindley
CC: 582
New-Topics: [devuan-dev] bug#582: Konsole properties: "Show in menu" is missing in "Profiles"
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#582: Konsole properties: "Show in menu" is missing in "Profiles"
Hi Mark,

the Debian guys advice me to send my bug report directly to the KDE
bug tracking system because Konsole is part of KDE/plasma.
I will do so.

Thanks for your patience, advices and help!

Joerg (Jörg)

You wrote:
---
Control: tags -1 debian

Joerg,

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 05:26:09PM +0200, Joerg Schiermeier, Bielefeld/Germany wrote:
> Package: konsole
> Version: 4:20.12.3-1
> Severity: normal

> Hello!
>
> Until one of the last versions of Konsole we could choose in it's configuration/properties which profiles are shown in the "Open a new tab" menu.
> This option in missing in the actual version.
>
> This should be corrected in future packages.

Thanks for this.

However, Devuan uses Debian's konsole packages directly without
recompilation. Please report this direct to Debian's BTS to be fixed there.

Thanks.

Mark
---