:: Re: [devuan-dev] Freenode
Author: Rick Moen
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Freenode
Quoting Bernard Rosset (bernard+devuan@???):

[Weird stuff that happened on Freenode #svlug, where I was op.
And, by the way, that's now been fixed.]

> Judging from timestamps... Does that mean there is a bot
> auto-de-oping and reverting the topic back when Libera Chat is
> mentioned in the topic?

Honestly, although something peculiar happened there, I'm not prepared
to jump to the conclusion of malice. Sometimes, weird things just
happen. But yes, I was tempted to draw that exact conclusion at the
time it occurred.

There's definitely a lot of ugliness going on, but some of it's
gratuitous and caused by uncharitable thinking.