:: Re: [DNG] Multiple resignations fro…
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Multiple resignations from Freenode's staff ??? New drama shake the opensource
Morning @ll,

Στις 20/5/21 5:17 π.μ., ο/η Rick Moen έγραψε:

> It appears that Mr. Lee's corporate entity "freenode Limited" has,
> at least for now, Registrant status for three Internet domains,
> freenode.net/org/com. Mr. Lee appears to have no other assets relevant
> to what until now was called Freenode and, probably by the end of Thursday,
> his time, his three Internet domains will point to no Internet
> infrastructure, as it will all disaffiliate and reconstitute itself as
> "LiberaChat" -- as is happening in real time as I write this.

there are lawyers-threats involved and he took infra too. so it's not
that simple/light as you're presenting it.
announced here as well : https://twitter.com/freenodestaff

what's most troublesome is that thousands of user data passed control
without any info/consent.. to the crown prince - mt gox scammer(!)

p.s. most of the "spelling" paradigms you wrote, are not like that.. but
probably OT..