:: Re: [DNG] Default logins for ARM im…
Author: tuxd3v
To: Joril
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Default logins for ARM images?
Hello joril,

----- Mensagem de Joril via Dng <dng@???> ---------

Data: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 15:24:30 +0200

De: Joril via Dng <dng@???>

Assunto: Re: [DNG] Default logins for ARM images?

Para: dng@???

> On 26/03/21 11:30, Lars Noodén via Dng wrote:
>
>> I'm looking at an ARM image for Beowulf, but cannot find where the
>>
>> default password is annotated.  It's not on either of these pages:
>>

>>         https://arm-files.devuan.org/
>>
>>         https://www.devuan.org/get-devuan
>>

>> And no README file seems to be present.  What is the default
>>
>> user/password for those images?
>
> Strange, I can see a https://arm-files.devuan.org/README.txt, it
> contains this annotation:
>

> Beowulf 3.0.0 credentials:
>
>         devuan:'devuan'
>
>         root  :'toor'
>

> Beowulf 3.1.0 credentials (rpi-img-builder based):
>
>         pi:'board' (with passwordless SUDO :-O )

----- Fim da mensagem de Joril via Dng <dng@???> -----

The README.txt as the default login credentials..

http://arm-files.devuan.org/README.txt

For Beowulf 3.0

        devuan:'devuan'

        root     :'toor'

For Beowulf 3.1:

        pi    :'board'

        root: no password set, you need to login with 'pi' user, and
only them issue 'sudo su -', and of-course you can then set your own
root password.. :)

Best Regards,

tux