:: Re: [DNG] [3.0] Time in AM/PM forma…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [3.0] Time in AM/PM format ??
On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 21:00:41 +0200 (CEST), karl@??? wrote in
message <20210331190041.88AB78246B51@???>:

> Hendrik:
> > I reset my personal day when I go to sleep at night. So when I'm a
> > night owl I'll cheerfully use times like 23:00, 24:00, 25:00 ...,
> > all treated as part of the same day.
>
> Reminds me of the municpal bus company in Stockholm, at least in the
> 80-ies, the day went on to I think 29:00, depending on if you
> started your job after or before midnight i.e.

..yeah, but 56:something got stupidly inefficient at the end, I
even drove home from the first one of those, fortunately there
was daylight and _no_ traffic.

..the last one was in my own home, when the Serbs kicked Slobodan
Milosevic out of office, I wound up not being able to read my pc
screen for some reason, tried to wipe the dust(?) off my screen,
and essentially saw my forearms disappear into some grey screen
hole. Best ever bed time hint I've ever seen. ;o)

Scenarios always come in sets of three: