:: [DNG] No Subject
Author: dvalin
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] No Subject

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 Fernando M. Maresca wrote:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 07:49:32PM +1030, dvalin@???
wrote:   > A "locate exim | more" does not elicit anything resembling
a mail
  > destination.

  If exim is configured for local delivery (see
  /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf and read the corresponding man
page
  for /usr/sbin/update-exim4.conf) your mail probably is in
  /var/mail/

Many thanks, your email ended up there, and procmail distributed
others.But the emails are not in mbox format, so mutt does not see
them. I can
find them only by examining the mailbox with vim.
I'll have to find some way to convert those already there, but more
importantly,stop it happening on future fetchmail runs - after
figuring out why it does. :(
On the old host, I run postfix, and that works fine. It's late here.
I'll attack ittomorrow.

Erik