:: Re: [DNG] Remote two-way sound?
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Remote two-way sound?
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 15:57:55 +0000, g4sra wrote in message
<vJ_fFSl1MY9wPMCc6ENB18AQ4Rv_mlzWTjKFTQ7-lczTxQONXqDubkE6_vb2G-hRDVRIGYkxJXH_6j9erDWShH3Ztz0Z0ILhHmDg1urPWso=@protonmail.com>:

> [...]

..beware of file name conflicts and weird rx responses ;o) ...
arnt@d44:~$ which rx
/usr/bin/rx
arnt@d44:~$ dpkg -S $(which rx)
lrzsz: /usr/bin/rx
arnt@d44:~$ dpkg -l $(dpkg -S $(which rx) |tr -d ":") |grep ii
dpkg-query: no packages found matching /usr/bin/rx
ii  lrzsz          0.12.21-10   amd64
Tools for zmodem/xmodem/ymodem file transfer

Scenarios always come in sets of three: