:: [devuan-dev] New package idea: gtk3…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] New package idea: gtk3-automnemonics
Hello Devuan community,

I am investigating community interest in a distro-provided package for
gtk3-automnemonics (https://github.com/thesquash/sgm) which enables
the long-deprecated ability to configure always-on mnemonics.
Mnemonics are those little underscores that indicate the key needed to
select that menu entry or button, along with the ALT key. Do you
remember when that used to be a function of the theme or user
settings? I do, and that time is here again!

Devuan already packages another gtk3 fixer package,
gtk3-nooverlayscroll
(https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/policy-query.html?c=package&q=gtk3-nooverlayscrollbar),
so this gtk3-automnemonics would turn this one package into a small
collection of gtk3 usability packages!

Relevant links include:
* source by Gord Squash https://github.com/thesquash/sgm
* dpkg sources on OBS https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:bgstack15/sgm
* Download from OBS
https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Abgstack15&package=gtk3-automnemonics

Let me know what you think about seeing this in the Ceres repository!

B. Stack