:: Re: [DNG] Beowulf embedded builds?
Author: g4sra
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Beowulf embedded builds?
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, March 6, 2021 12:40 PM, Antony Stone <Antony.Stone@???> wrote:

> Hi.
>

> I use a few Raspberry Pi-type devices (Raspberry, Banana, Orange), and it's
> good to see that http://files.devuan.org/devuan_ascii/embedded/ provides
> installers for a good range of such boards.
>

> However, there is no http://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/embedded/ so I'm
> wondering whether there is documentation on how to run a build server to
> create these files for myself?
>

> I have a machine which is probably up to the job (8 core, 32 Gb RAM) so I'm
> happy to try this, but I'm not sure where to start.
>

> Has anything been put online already, or can anyone who has created the Jessie
> / Ascii installers for these boards give me some guidance?
>

> Thanks in advance (I hope!),
>

> Antony.

Quote from the Dev pad

- https://arm-files.devuan.org/ now contain fresh Beowulf 3.1 SD card images for Raspberry Pis - RPi0 & 1 (armel), RPi2 (armhf) RPi3 & RPi4 (arm64) - note these are Raspberry Pi Foundation non-mainline kernel builds (which help with hardware variants). Images are experimental. Feedback wanted. Regular scripted build in Jenkins planned.