:: [DNG] Beowulf embedded builds?
Author: Antony Stone
To: Dng
Subject: [DNG] Beowulf embedded builds?
Hi.

I use a few Raspberry Pi-type devices (Raspberry, Banana, Orange), and it's
good to see that http://files.devuan.org/devuan_ascii/embedded/ provides
installers for a good range of such boards.

However, there is no http://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/embedded/ so I'm
wondering whether there is documentation on how to run a build server to
create these files for myself?

I have a machine which is probably up to the job (8 core, 32 Gb RAM) so I'm
happy to try this, but I'm not sure where to start.

Has anything been put online already, or can anyone who has created the Jessie
/ Ascii installers for these boards give me some guidance?

Thanks in advance (I hope!),

Antony.

--
The words "e pluribus unum" on the Great Seal of the United States are from a
poem by Virgil entitled "Moretum", which is about cheese and garlic salad

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.