:: Re: [DNG] EFI Installation of Beowu…
Author: Jonathan Moebius
To: Andreas Messer, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] EFI Installation of Beowulf?
Hi Andreas,

On Wednesday 24 February 2021 21:06:07 you wrote:
> I assume you tried another grub install when booted through debian's grub
> into devuan? You might want to use "grub-install --recheck"

I just did, it reported "no errors reported".

> However, I'm a bit afraid of having multiple EFI system partitions in one
> system at the same time. Not sure if this is handled properly. I believe
> it could result in unexpected device orderscould be,
> that

Please keep in mind: I only have Debian and Devuan on my disk to answer the
questions of Ralph. Prior only devuan was on the disk.
To be sure, I just eliminated Debian and its EFI partition. I am back at a
single-non bootable devuan installation for the moment.

Kind regards,
Jonathan