:: Re: [DNG] How to turn off the firew…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How to turn off the firewall <FALSE ALARM>
It turns out that my Devuan VM guest didn't even have iptables
installed, so all this time I've been dealing with a no-firewall guest,
which is what I wanted for experimentation. Once I've got everything
working the way I want, I'll install iptables on the Devuan VM guest
and solve any problems that come up.

Thanks, and I'm sorry for the false alarm.

SteveT