:: Re: [DNG] How to adjust mouse chara…
Author: al3xu5 / dotcommon
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How to adjust mouse characteristics? SOLVED
> The problem was that the mouse was way too sensitive, meaning the
> pointer would go too far for a small mouse movement.

Hi

I had a similar issue some months ago with a sensitive high resolution
mouse...

For me the solution was simply to use an appropriate mousepad (designed for
sensitive high resolution laser and optical mices) and then finely adjust
by trials both mouse acceleration and sensitivity (LXDE).

Regards
al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!

Public GPG/PGP key: F94CFE23 (4096 bit RSA)
Key fingerprint:    59C6 9DC7 CD4B CF2F A190  E3DE 69C5 977B F94C FE23