:: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowo…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowolf but got "initramfs" prompt
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> It *does* list a co-author. Funny thing is, the co-author's name seems
> kinda familiar, and I'm wondering where I heard his name before.

I think it's actually a franchise -- like Dread Pirate Roberts.

Westley:    Well, Roberts had grown so rich, he wanted to retire.
            So he took me to his cabin, and told me his secret.
            "I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts", he said.  "My
            name is Ryan.  I inherited the ship from the previous
            Dread Pirate Roberts, just as you will inherit it
            from me. The man I inherited it from was not the
            real Dread Pirate Roberts either.  His name was
            Cummerbund.  The real Roberts has been retired
            fifteen years and living like a king in Patagonia."
            Thank you.  Then he explained that the name was the
            important thing for inspiring the necessary fear.
            You see, no one would surrender to the Dread Pirate
            Westley.  So we sailed ashore, took on an entirely
            new crew, and he stayed aboard for a while as first
            mate, all the time calling me Roberts.  Once the crew
            believed, he left the ship, and I have been Roberts
            ever since.