:: Re: [maemo-leste] D4: Control and c…
Author: Tony Lindgren
To: Pavel Machek
CC: Sicelo, maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] D4: Control and capslock keyboard mapping
* Pavel Machek <pavel@???> [201209 21:42]:
> Hi!

> > > Is it really Leste or Debian?
> >
> > It's not a distro configuration/setting, but it's in DTS,
> >
> > arch/arm/boot/dts/motorola-mapphone-common.dtsi
>
> Ouch, you are right. This needs to be fixed.

It might be bad dts config selection from me originally, but now we're
stuck with it and people are using it with various distros. Let's not
make things worse by changing the dts.

> Question is... do I just swap them, or do I fix dts not to lie, and
> expose it as shift / capslock? That will need further tweak in the
> distro to turn capslock into ctrl, but is "more correct"...

Nah, let's just make sure users can easily configure things. The
keyboard is meant to be customizable anyways :)

Regards,

Tony