:: Re: [maemo-leste] D4: Control and c…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Sicelo
CC: maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] D4: Control and capslock keyboard mapping
Hi!

> > On 9.12.20 г. 19:15 ч., Pavel Machek wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I'm dual booting between Leste and original ROM, and it is super
> > > annoying... because Leste uses shift as control and capslock as shift.
> > >

> > Is it really Leste or Debian?
>
> It's not a distro configuration/setting, but it's in DTS,
>
> arch/arm/boot/dts/motorola-mapphone-common.dtsi

Ouch, you are right. This needs to be fixed.

Question is... do I just swap them, or do I fix dts not to lie, and
expose it as shift / capslock? That will need further tweak in the
distro to turn capslock into ctrl, but is "more correct"...

Best regards,
                                Pavel
--
http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek