:: Re: [DNG] What I learned at Distrow…
Author: Mason Loring Bliss
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What I learned at Distrowatch
On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 05:01:49PM -0500, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> Let's start with how much systemd code we're talking about. Admittedly, I'm
> not cutting out comments or whitespace here, but even so:
>
>     .../elogind-241.4/src$ find . -name '*.c' -exec cat {} \; | wc -l
>     125582

Alright, this is misleading. Looking at various bits of source, elogind has
#ifdef'd out some substantial amount of the code. Hopefully this has been
done with a complete understanding of interdependencies so the code that's
left is coherent.

I still see nothing that convinces me that this thing should persist, of
course.

--
Mason Loring Bliss             mason@???            Ewige Blumenkraft!
(if awake 'sleep (aref #(sleep dream) (random 2))) -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I