:: Re: [DNG] devuan ?
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan ?
On Thursday 29 October 2020 at 19:31:10, Radisson97@??? wrote:

> Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
> Err:1 http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf/main amd64 linux-libc-dev amd64
> 4.19.118-2 404 Not Found [IP: 130.225.254.116 80]
> Unable to correct missing packages.
> E: Failed to fetch
> http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/debian/pool/main/l/linux/linux-libc-dev_4.19.118
> -2_amd64.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 130.225.254.116 80] E: Aborting install.

I too experience this from time to time with mirrors.dotsrc.org

I jut repeat the command, and provided I get a different IP destination, the
package installs.

It seems to me that there's some problem with one of the servers
mirrors.dotsrc.org points at - the IP address presumably reveals which one.

Antony.

--
In Heaven, the beer is Belgian, the chefs are Italian, the supermarkets are
British, the mechanics are German, the lovers are French, the entertainment is

In Hell, the beer is American, the chefs are British, the supermarkets are
German, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, the entertainment is
Belgian, and everything is organised by the Italians.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.