:: Re: [DNG] devuan ?
Author: Radisson97
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan ?
The problem is a bit weired:

I did install Beowulf 3.0 had some problems nothing i could not fix,
then i tried to install gcc via apt-get install gcc

<cut not helpful stuff here>

Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Err:1 http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf/main amd64 linux-libc-dev amd64 4.19.118-2
404 Not Found [IP: 130.225.254.116 80]
Unable to correct missing packages.
E: Failed to fetch http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/debian/pool/main/l/linux/linux-libc-dev_4.19.118-2_amd64.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 130.225.254.116 80]
E: Aborting install.

but i can install (e.g. make)
<cut not helpful stuff here>

After this operation, 1327 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf/main amd64 make amd64 4.2.1-1.2 [341 kB]
Fetched 341 kB in 0s (804 kB/s)
Selecting previously unselected package make.
(Reading database ... 113596 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../make_4.2.1-1.2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking make (4.2.1-1.2) ...
Setting up make (4.2.1-1.2) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.8.5-2) ...

so linux-libc-dev can not be found what is a bit basic, is this
a problem in the repo ?

i am left in limbo ...