:: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
Quoting Dimitris T. via Dng (dng@???):

> still recommending TB to clients/people though...

In case it's useful, I keep a list of all known MUAs for Linux, here:
http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Mail/muas.html
Necessary disclaimer: As anyone who's ever kept alive over decades a
complex Web page on an evolving subject knows, it absolutely needs
updating and maintenance. I just don't currently know what's missing
and needing fixing, and won't know until I can next waste a day
re-surveying the field, fixing bitrot, etc.

I can't remember exactly why I started that page, but sometimes in the
past it's been something like hearing, once too often, 'There aren't
enough mail clients for Linux', and wanting to rejoin something like
'Really, 123 isn't enough? How many do _you_ use, from day to day?'

--
Cheers,                     Peter G. Neumann:  "Mars has been a tough target."
Rick Moen                   Harlan Rosenthal:  "That's because the Martians keep