:: [DNG] OT: uBlock origin on Firefox:…
Author: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: [DNG] OT: uBlock origin on Firefox: where's the data?
I would like to regularly back up my uBlock settings, and do it in an
automated way. That is, I want to avoid clicking through the "Export to
file" dialog every time, because I always forget to do it, and because
it is dumb.

So where is the data in fact stored? Let's start with the subscription
filters. Surely uBlock doesn't download them from the Web every time,
right? So they must be somewhere on my drive, but I can't figure out
where. 'locate EasyList' and 'locate easylist' come up with nothing.

Goog^H^H^H^HDuck is also pretty useless this time :-(

--
Ian