:: Re: [DNG] After 10m the sceen is da…
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] After 10m the sceen is dark
Display Power Management Signaling then, more information on it:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Display_Power_Management_Signaling

Do not use a xorg.conf file. Instead install mate-power-manager and
configure your screen energy saving through it's interface. I don't know
what that software is worth so an alternative is to use the .xsessionrc
file which will be read once you log into a graphical session. In that
file should be written something like the following:

> xset dpms 1200 1800 2400

Where:

* 1200 is the number of seconds until Standby mode (blanked, low power)
* 1800 is the number of seconds until Suspend mode (blanked, lower power)
* 2400 is the number of seconds until the screen is turned off.