:: Re: [DNG] Devuan 3.0 Orca Problem
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] Advertisements to list (was: Devuan 3.0 Orca Problem)
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan 3.0 Orca Problem
Yes, I thought you were behaving like a jerk *UNTIL* I saw the volume
and content of the ad. The ad included something with American
politics, which is just sooooooo inappropriate for an international
technical list. Nothing jerky about objecting to *that particular* ad.

SteveT