:: [devuan-dev] Request for devuan lxc…
Author: RhineDevil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Request for devuan lxc-template: fixed place for current archive keyring
Current devuan lxc template downloads the keyring from git.devuan.org
Recently, as you all know there was a repo change from gitlab to gitea, this broke both mine and Greg Olsen original lxc templates for devuan, I obviously updated the link but I'd prefer a more stable solution
Debian devs keep their current archive keyring at https://ftp-master.debian.org/keys, I ask for a solution like this that stays the same, isn't dependent from current git repository implementation and contains the current copy of /usr/share/keyrings/devuan-archive-keyring.gpg

Thanks in advance